• In 2016, 41.5% of lecturers have a Ph.D.Academic and research seminars based on research results of graduate students have been carrying out according to schedule. As a result, having improvementsin the results of MA and PhD students’research studies and the number of graduates are increased.
• 3 Professor teams have got research funding and started the projects
• Research team lead byProfessor G. Gantulga successfully implemented basic theoretical research work entitled “Determining indicator for abraziv depreciation of agricultural machinery";
• Professor team lead by L. Chuluunbat successfully implemented innovative project entitled “ Facilitating farmer’s labor”.
• Professor team lead by B. Munhkbat successfully implemented innovative project entitled “ Establishing bio-coal manufacturing plant”.
Professor team lead by R. Buuveibaatar successfully implemented innovative project entitled “ Urban Lighting” cooperation with City department’s lighting companies.
17024 Zaisan, Khan-uul District, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
Tel: 976-11-341377 Fax: 976-11-341770 Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org